Thursday 2 May 2013

Craft Fair Enquiries

The business has been running for almost two months now, wow that went quickly! However, I still know very few handcraft businesses in the area. So I've decided to leave the house, shock, shock, horror, horror!

We're going to be taking part in a couple of craft fairs over the summer. So get your pens and diaries ready for where you can find us up close and personal. We'll be taking along with us a collection of our ribbons, fabrics, buttons & felts. As well as handcrafted homeware & purses as examples of lovely things you can do with our supplies.

We'll be giving our discount codes for our online shop on the day as well, so even more incentive if not just to come and touch 'n' feel the lovely items.

12th May 2013 - Wimborne Bake & Craft Fair
My sister Lindsey signed us up for this one as it's local to her and my parents. Our stall is going to have a lovely cottage feel to it, I've got a selection of new ribbons to take with me, and I'll have been sewing for the past fortnight to have lots of lovely bits and pieces on the stall including frame purses, some quilted linen cushions, and Lindsey is making some gorgeous crocheted items too.

26th May 2013 - Barry Leisure Centre Family Fun Day - 10am - 3pm
I've just signed us up for this lovely little vegan craft fair. It's likely only to be myself, not Lindsey going along so she'll be in charge of the online side of things that day. I've been told there's an Alice in Wonderland Theme, so I will have to get my thinking cap on as to how we can setup our stall within the theme. Hopefully it'll also involve some fancy dress too, what fun! If you're a reader of mine from Wales, please come along and say hello.

3rd - 4th August 2013 - Red Dragon Centre, Cardiff
Just across the way from where I live we'll be in the Red Dragon Centre for the weekend. There's ample parking and lots of places to eat. Even better it's around the corner from Cardiff Bay's beautiful harbour and the Doctor Who experience. So pop down to say hello if you're in the neighbourhood. We'll be there until 7pm and it's the perfect time to stock up on supplies whilst you start to think about what you'll be making for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment